Hampshire Skip Hire Licenses and Permits

Hampshire County Council

G. Farwell Ltd. are an approved Hampshire skip hire company. We have provided evidence to Hampshire County Council to show that we hold a valid pubic liability insurance and Waste Traders licence.

Hampshire Skip Hire Permits

We will arrange a skip hire permit on your behalf and ensure that your skip complies with Hampshire County Council Regulations. This includes making sure that your skip is correctly positioned on the road, is clearly visible to approaching traffic and that it does not include any noxious, dangerous or explosive materials. We will talk you through the contents of what can and cannot be placed in your skip and ensure that it is not a nuisance to other road users. Any skip placed in a parking bay or pay and display will be subject to daily charges.

Sorting your skip hire license

Hampshire County Council issue permits for 2, 3 and 6 and 10-yard skips. Please allow 7 working days between the application for the licence and the date on which the licence is intended to commence within your planning schedule.

Roll-on/Roll-off skips can sometimes be arranged. A permit can be extended for an additional charge.

For more information on Hampshire County Council skip hire fees, please contact us on 01590 682 527 or complete our skip hire quote form.

Scroll to Top